Home Staging & Preparation for Moving
Why Hire a Professional Home Staging in Kingston, ON?
Over 81% of buyers find it “easier to visualize a property as their future home” when it’s staged.
The majority of people focus solely on cosmetic things like family photos, personal things and wall hangings and forget about the actual structure and potential of the home. If you want to sell your home quickly in Kingston, ON for the best possible price, staging is absolutely imperative. What does this mean?
If you want to sell your home quickly, for the best possible price, staging is absolutely imperative. What does this mean? First:
- It does not mean that your home lacks appeal.
- It does not mean your decorating strategy is awful.
- It does not mean your taste in paint and furniture is out of date.
- Staging is about the BUYER, not you.
Staging a home ensures that the BUYER sees your home all of its glory and potential. Staging is designed to help illustrate to the buyer what a property can offer. That can be tough to do though when clutter, outdated and possibly crowded furniture, and loads of personal items attached to the current owners are on display in the listing pictures and during showings.
It is fact that the majority of people do not see past personal things, family photos, taste in wall hangings, green and purple wallpaper. Rather, they focus solely on the cosmetic things and forget about the actual structure and potential of the home.
How Does Staging help you with Sell your Kingston Home?
PotentialWith buyers encouraged to focus more on the “bones” of a house and less on its interior aesthetics, you have a lot to gain from making it easier to see the true potential of a space. Especially since the buyer then potentially can envision themselves in a space relative to the one they imagined they sought at the start of their search.
Time On MarketStaging can and often will decrease the amount of time a home is on the market. No seller wants to find themselves sitting on a stale listing. In addition, all rooms in a house aren’t equal when it comes to the importance of staging. This is good news for sellers, who may have limited resources to put toward a full staging. Knowing what rooms are important allows for the best allocation of resources and time.
What Is Involved In Staging A Home?
Big repairs can be handled in post-inspection negotiations but small repairs should be done during the staging process. These little fixes are quick and cheap to take care of, and will be glaring to buyers if they’re not.
Preparation For Moving
Once you have made up your mind and are truly ready to make a change that is where we step in. From initial consultation of all things “moving” that perhaps you may not think of, down to packing and the actual move itself.
OrganizeU Now will take care of parts of, if not the entire moving process start to finish so the worry and strain falls away from you and upon us. What does this mean? What will we take on? Well, everything although you will be close at hand to approve, guide, negate, what have you.
- Removal: recycling, repurposing, garbage, donation, etc.
- Gathering: materials for packing (at your expense).
- Pack: belongings, specific room(s).
- Administrative cancellation/coordination: PUC, WiFi, Cable, Address change, Phone, Mail forwarding, etc.
- Moving company: hire, schedule & oversee moving company or movers throughout the move or at beginning.
- Final destination: we offer all of the same in reverse to ease your settling in if you so wish, right up to the hanging of pictures. OrganizeU Now will do any part of, or all of this – whatever your needs may be.